GOLFUTURE YYC COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
See below how we are keeping our guests and staff safe while we operate during this time.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell, showing any COVID-19 symptoms, or are waiting for COVID-19 test results please stay home!
Just call us to let us know of your absence. (403) 640-3555
Currently we are encouraging all customers to refrain from paying with cash.
Updated November 26, 2020
- Maximum of 11 customers in the clubhouse at a time. This includes dining, customers waiting to use the washroom and customers waiting to pay.
- Face masks/coverings are required upon entering the clubhouse. This includes entry to purchase driving range baskets, to check in for the par 3 and mini putt, to play the simulators, as well as to use the washroom.
The use of face masks are exempt while using the outdoor driving range, par 3 and mini putt.
- Food and beverage is available in the clubhouse lounge. You must be from the same household in order to share a table.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed on our point of sale counters. Please respect the safety of our staff and stand behind the shield when completing your purchase.
- No loitering before and after your tee-time: Includes parking lot and clubhouse
- One customer washroom is accessible and is cleaned/sanitized periodically throughout the day
- Counter tops and high touch points are sanitized periodically throughout the day
- Social distancing of 2m will be required. Please follow signage onsite
- Limited seating in clubhouse available
- All staff and customers must sanitize hands prior to entry
- Driving range stalls are ASSIGNED on a first come, first served basis. Names/reservations will not be taken over the phone
- In the event that the range is at full capacity, customers will be put on a wait list with their name and cell phone number and will be asked to wait at their vehicle until called. Last basket sold is at 9:00pm daily
- Stalls are limited to 2 adults or 1 adult and one child per stall. Staff will do their best to accommodate multiple stall bookings. A minimum of one basket must be purchased for each stall requested
- Golf balls and driving range baskets are disinfected after each use. Please return your basket to the basket return
- Ball machine key pads, tees and ball trays are cleaned periodically throughout the day
- Please stay in your assigned stall and refrain from moving the driving range mats
- Hand sanitizer is available
SIMULATORS (as of November 27, 2020)
- Face masks/coverings are required at all times in the simulator room.
- Simulators are restricted to individuals or members of the same family.
- 15 minute cleaning period will occur between each simulator booking. Tables, remotes, chairs, couches, tees and balls will be disinfected during this time
- Rental clubs are not available at this time
- Hand sanitizer is available
COURSE PLAY – PAR 3 & MINI PUTT
- Tee-times are encouraged to be booked and paid for online. The course has been quite busy since we have re-opened and we encourage all players to book in advance
- Golfers should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee-time
- Distancing of 1- hole between groups must be maintained.
- Bunker rakes and benches have been removed from the course
- “Pin stays in” Rules apply. Pins should not be touched at any time.
- Scorecards and pencils are available upon request
- Rental clubs, and pull carts are NOT available for rent, this includes putters and balls for the mini putt.
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after your round
GOLFUTURE YYC STAFF
- Daily staff symptom screening process in place. If staff are feeling unwell, they have been asked to stay home and to call health link for an assessment.
- Face masks are required by staff working in the clubhouse.
Outside service employees working on the grounds maintenance are not required to wear face masks unless they enter the clubhouse.
- Gloves are optional, however, staff are required to frequently wash their hands as well as use hand sanitizer often.
- Staff will maintain social distancing of 2m with customers
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of common surfaces and staff washrooms are done periodically throughout the day.
- Daily cleaning log and inventory supply log are kept