GOLFUTURE YYC COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
See below how we are keeping our guests and staff safe while we operate during this time.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell, showing any COVID-19 symptoms, or are waiting for COVID-19 test results please stay home!
Just call us to let us know of your absence. (403) 640-3555
Currently we are encouraging all customers to refrain from paying with cash.
Updated April 7, 2021
- Maximum of 3 customers in the clubhouse at a time waiting to pay.
- NO MASK, NO SERVICE. Face masks/shield is required to enter the clubhouse to purchase your basket or to use the washroom, no exceptions. If you do not have a mask, you will be asked to leave and come back when you have one. Those with medical conditions are asked to wear a shield in lieu. This is for the safety of other customers and our staff.
We are also asking all customers to wear their mask until they are at their stall. This includes keeping your mask on while out front of the clubhouse, around the ball machine and in the hallways.
- Indoor seating and dining will not be available. Customers will be able to eat outside in your driving range bay or on one of our patios. Same household seating only.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed on our point of sale counters. Please respect the safety of our staff and stand behind the shield when completing your purchase.
- No loitering around the clubhouse or in the hallways behind the driving range.
- One customer washroom is accessible and is cleaned/sanitized periodically throughout the day
- Counter tops and high touch points are sanitized periodically throughout the day
- Social distancing of 2m will be required. Please follow signage onsite
- All staff and customers must sanitize hands prior to entry
DRIVING RANGE (as of March 3, 2021)
- Driving range stalls are ASSIGNED on a first come, first served basis.
- NEW WAITLIST PROCEEDURE IN EFFECT. Please follow signage onsite.
Customers are to wait in or around their vehicles only. No loitering around the clubhouse. Last basket sold is at 9:00pm daily
- Stalls can be shared, however, are limited to 2 players
- Spectators are not permitted
- Golf balls and driving range baskets are disinfected after each use. Please return your basket to the basket return
- Ball machine key pads and other high touch points are cleaned periodically throughout the day
- Please stay in your assigned stall and refrain from moving the driving range mats
- Hand sanitizer is available
SIMULATORS (as of April 7, 2021)
- Are currently closed due AHS restrictions.
COURSE PLAY – PAR 3 & MINI PUTT (as of March 31, 2021)
- Tee-times are encouraged to be booked and paid for online. Payment will be required upon booking.
- Golfers should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee-time
- Distancing of 1- hole between groups must be maintained.
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the course
- “Pin stays in” Rules apply. Pins should not be touched at any time.
- Scorecards and pencils are available upon request
- Rental clubs, and pull carts are NOT available for rent, this includes putters and balls for the mini putt.
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after your round
GOLFUTURE YYC STAFF
- Daily staff symptom screening process in place. If staff are feeling unwell, they have been asked to stay home and to call health link for an assessment.
- Face masks are required by staff working in the clubhouse or on the driving range.
Outside service employees working on the grounds maintenance are not required to wear face masks unless they enter the clubhouse.
- Gloves are optional, however, staff are required to frequently wash their hands as well as use hand sanitizer often.
- Staff will maintain social distancing of 2m with customers
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of common surfaces and staff washrooms are done periodically throughout the day.