GOLFUTURE YYC COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
See below how we are keeping our guests and staff safe while we operate during this time.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell, showing any COVID-19 symptoms, or are waiting for COVID-19 test results please stay home!
Just call us to let us know of your absence. (403) 640-3555
Updated September 23, 2021
Please note that these policies and procedures are subject to change at any time.
CLUBHOUSE (RETAIL SPACE), F&B SALES, DRIVING RANGE, PAR 3 & MINI PUTT
- Proof of vaccination will not be required to come into the clubhouse (includes washrooms use), to use the outdoor driving range, par 3, putting green or mini putt.
- Proof of vaccination/negative test results will be required for all food and beverage sales (to be consumed outside or in the simulator room). This is for customers 12 and up. Customers 18 and up will also have to provide ID.
- NO MASK, NO SERVICE – Masks will be required when entering our clubhouse for all customers and staff. This includes, but is not limited to, when customers are using our washrooms (inside & outside) and booking or checking-in for a reservation.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed on our point of sale counters. Please respect the safety of our staff and stand behind the shield when completing your purchase.
- 2m social distancing is encouraged.
- Dining will not be permitted in the clubhouse.
PATIOS & DINING IN YOUR DRIVING RANGE BAY
- Dining in the clubhouse is not permitted.
- Dining on our patios (south patio, tables out front of the clubhouse and surrounding the putting green), and in our driving range bays is allowed, however, proof of vaccination or proof negative test result will be required for everyone (ages 12 & up) at the table or in that driving range stall. ID will also be required for customers 18 & up.
- Proof of vaccination/negative test results will be required for all food and beverage sales through the ORDO app or in-person.
- Last call for alcoholic beverage service will end at 9pm daily (current close time is 10pm)
INDOOR GOLF SIMULATORS
- Proof of vaccination (or negative COVID-19 test results within 72 hours of reservation) are required for all players 12 and up. ID is also required for players 18 and older.
- Face masks are required when entering the clubhouse (checking-in for reservation, using the restrooms, moving about the clubhouse), however, players are permitted to remove their face covering while participating in this athletic activity and consuming food & beverage in the simulator room.
Golfuture YYC will not tolerate physical or verbal abuse towards our staff. Please be kind and respectful of others.