GOLFUTURE YYC COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
See below how we are keeping our guests and staff safe while we operate during this time.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home!
Just call or send us an email to let us know of your absence.
- Tee-times are required to be booked and paid for online. Walk-ons will not be accepted
- Golfers should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee-time
- Distancing of 1- hole between groups must be maintained.
- Bunker rakes and benches have been removed from the course
- “Pin stays in” Rules apply
- Scorecards and pencils are available upon request
- Golfers must bring own balls, clubs and pull carts
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after your round
- No loitering before and after your tee-time: Includes parking lot and clubhouse
- One customer washroom is accessible and is cleaned/sanitized periodically throughout the day
- Counter tops and high touch points are sanitized periodically throughout the day
- Social distancing of 2m will be required. Please follow signage
- No seating in clubhouse available
- All staff and customers must sanitize hands prior to entry
- HVAC system filters changed frequently
GOLFUTURE YYC STAFF
- Daily staff symptom screening process in place. If staff are feeling unwell, they have been asked to stay home and to call health link for an assessment.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are used by staff. Masks are optional
- Staff will maintain social distancing of 2m with customers and other staff
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of common surfaces and staff washrooms are done periodically throughout the day.
- Daily cleaning log and inventory supply log are kept