Golfuture YYC is open 12 months of the year and offers a variety of positions including maintenance, golf shop and food and beverage servers.
GOLFUTURE YYC PURPOSE
Create memorable experiences and broaden the accessibility of golf.
GOLFUTURE YYC VISION
Be the go to meeting place for family and friends. Use technology to deliver the core elements of golf in an entertainment experience that appeals to newcomers and seasoned golfers alike.
GOLFUTURE YYC CULTURE
Embody a trustworthy, caring, team and customer-oriented attitude.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are currently looking for outgoing individuals who like fast-paced team focused work environments to assist in the pro shop and food & beverage department.
- Start dates between Feb-May
- Full-time and part-time available
- Multiple positions available
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Split gratuities program
- Must commit to mid August, commitment to end of October considered an asset
- Answer inquiries on phone and in person
- Debit/credit/cash transactions
- Book and check in guests for tee times, range stalls, lessons
- Walk the driving range and patio taking orders and serving guests
- Prepare food and beverage orders
- Help with events
- Clubhouse and facility cleaning
- Keep range and patio clean and tidy
- Help customers with technology on range
- Problem solve
- Able to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and time management skills, able to stay busy
- Friendly, outgoing and enjoys talking with customers
- Takes initiative
- Assets: ProServe, hospitality or food & beverage experience, golf knowledge/experience
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter, including why you want to work at Golfuture YYC, your availability, if you are applying for full or part-time and if you prefer pro shop or serving shifts to Kelly Greer.
We are a hands-on team and offer competitive full-time employment even through the winter months when most other golf courses and landscape companies lay off even their best staff. The individual selected will be required to be punctual with an approachable, pleasant disposition. One that is keen to make this new business memorable for all our customers who come to enjoy our new facility and culture.
The Turf Team is looking for individuals with either golf course or landscaping experience to assist the Course Superintendent with day-to-day operations.
To apply please send your resume to Tim Knutson.