Greg has been a proud member of the PGA of Canada since 2009 and has been a Class “A” member in the association since 2016. Through his time as a PGA member Greg has developed a passion for teaching and coaching, focusing on technical elements of the swing and how a player’s physical and mental training can enhance their technical abilities. Drawing on his experiences from the business and club management side of the industry, Greg makes organized and clear plans that students can reference in their journey to better golf.
Greg relies upon his past experiences with the University of Calgary Dino’s golf team as both a player and a coach to help students set goals and a pathway to attain and exceed these goals. Whether it is a seasoned player or someone new to the game, Greg is dedicated to seeing constant, tangible improvement for his students.
Greg utilizes industry leading technology such as Trackman 4, Boditrak pressure mats and Onform video analysis to provide factual data that students can reference through the instructional journey.
- PGA of Canada “Class A” professional 2016 – Present
- Current PGA of Alberta Buying Show Committee Member (2023)
- Current PGA of Alberta Consumer Show Committee Member (2023)
- Coach Golf & Taco’s Calgary 2018 – 2023
- 2022 PGA of Alberta TOP 100 rank #2
- TPI Level 1 Certification
- Trackman Level 1 and 2 Certification
- 2007-2009 University of Calgary Dino’s Golf Team Member
- 2009-2011 University of Calgary Dino’s Golf Team Coach
All sessions are 55 minutes in length. Purchased session expire after 1 year. Prices do not include GST.