This is Jamie’s 12th year as a PGA of Canada Teaching Professional, and has taught over 12,500 golf lessons. With a desire to rank amongst the elite golf coaches, Jamie has been committed to ongoing education and the adoption of innovative technology and techniques into his teaching strategy. Some of these certifications include working with the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) and completing the Coaching of New Competitor program with the PGA of Canada.
As a teaching professional, Jamie starts with setting clear and concise goals with his clients and is committed to the achievement of those goals whether they are preparing for competition, diagnosing and correcting a particular challenge, learning the fundamentals, or achieving lower scores. His comprehensive approach incorporates an analysis of physical limitations or weaknesses, swing mechanics, mental aspects, equipment and the development of an individualized strategy.
Jamie is charismatic and engaging and has extensive experience working with competitive golfers. He enjoys working with players of all levels and abilities who have a desire to improve their enjoyment of the game whether they are new to the game or ready to take it to the next level. Jamie is a highly acclaimed junior golf specialist in the area, and helps many junior players reach and exceed their goals!
Jamie uses Trackman 4, and Boditrak as well as V1 Pro High speed video analysis whenever necessary to give his students as much correct information and feedback as possible. Jamie is also TPI Certified Level 3 Junior and Level two Golf Fitness.
To book a lesson with Jamie, please email him directly below:
- Class “A” PGA of Canada Professional
- STRIVE for Excellence Coach (2010 – Present)
- PGA of Canada CNC Coaching New Competitor Certified
- PGA of Canada CDC Coaching Training
- TPI Junior Coach 2 & 3 Certified
- University of Calgary Men’s & Women’s Head Coach
- 2021 PGA of Alberta Coach of Year Winner!!
- 2018, 2019, 2020 PGA of Alberta Coach of the Year Finalist
- 2015, 2016, 2018 PGA of Alberta Junior Leader of the Year Finalist
- 2019 Coach of Quadruple Gold Medal Team at Western Canada Summer Games
- Junior America’s Cup Boys Team Captain 2015-2018
- Girls Junior America’s Cup Team Captain 2019
- He is your biggest Tiger Woods fan
- Bringing Jamie a Starbucks (Caramel Macchiato) coffee or snacks before your lesson will earn you some extra lesson time
- He is 48 years old? Just tell him he looks good for his age 😉
- Jamie is known for last minute trips (especially to Vegas… pre-Covid of course)
All sessions are 55 minutes in length and expire one year after purchase. Prices do not include GST.