PGA OF CANADA APPRENTICE PROFESSIONAL
Kate was born and raised in Red Deer, Alberta where she started playing golf at the age of 10. At a young age, she picked up a passion for the game and took it to a competitive level, playing Jr golf through Canada and into the States. After high school, she took a scholarship down to Mississippi to continue her education while playing the game. Kate continued her golf and education back home at Red Deer College where she studied Middle Years Education and Kinesiology with a focus on being a teacher. After University Kate sparked a passion for fitness and working with youth. Kate has worked in the fitness industry and as a nutrition coach for the past 5 years. She has recently got back into competitive golf in 2020, competing in Professional Long Drive events and getting ready for Woman’s mini-tour events. She brings her passion of working with kids, athletic background and love from the game to each lesson she teaches! Kate is open to working with all skill levels to help students improve their game and confidence in their swing.
- Play Division 1 University Golf In Mississippi
- All- Canadian Status playing CCAA
- Professional Long Drive Athlete 2021
- Education in Kinesiology and Middle Years education
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACCOLADES
- 2015 ACAC Provincial Runner up; Athlete of the week
- 2015 CCAA National Runner-Up
- 2015/16 Red Deer College golf MVP
- Female Athlete of the year nominee Awarded All-Canadian Status
- 4th Place ABBA Southern’s Figure Competition
- 1st Place ABBA Provincials Figure Competition6th Place CBBF Nationals Figure
- Arnold Amateur International Figure
- 1st Place Pyromania Crossfit Competition
- 1st place 2019 CANWEST Game Elite trio
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- ISSA Personal Training, Nutrition certifications
- Orange Theory Certified (Elite Coach status)
- Level 1 CrossFit Certification
FUN FACTS ABOUT KATE
- Kate has a mini Weiner dog name Hank
- Competes in Long Drive Competitions and can drive the ball over 300 yards!
- After University Kate put away the clubs for 5 years and decided to pursue a career as a fitness coach.
- I am now working towards getting my game to the level to be able to compete in mini pro tournaments and be on the road towards my LPGA card.
ADULT PRIVATE (1 PLAYER)
Kate is currently only offering one-on-one private lessons for adults and juniors at this time.