Do you want to be more consistent?
Do you want to hit the ball farther than ever and impress your friends?
The best thing to hear after you hit a golf ball is “Holy crap!” Lets get you there!
His extensive experience as a tour player, business owner (Golfers Toolbox, Golf & Tacos) and his university education (BSc. Behavioural Psychology, UVIC) helps YOU achieve more in golf than you thought possible!
Todd currently Co-Chairs the PGA of Alberta Education Portfolio, curating the best education experiences for the PGA of Alberta’s Teaching Summits, Spring Seminars, webinars and more.
You will have access to all teaching and training technologies at every lesson. These lessons can often occur on successive days to prepare for a golf trip, or to tackle all areas of the game (Driver, Iron Play, Short Game, Putting) and set you up for independent practice time.
- 2021 PGA of Alberta Club Professional Championship Winner!
- 2020 PGA of Alberta Teacher of the Year
- 2020-current Board of Directors, Professional Golfers’ Association of Alberta
- 2012, 2019 PGA of Alberta Teacher of the Year Finalist
- 2006 Bsc. Behavioral Psychology, University of Victoria
- 2009 Canadian Tour Member
- 2006, 2008 Canadian Open participant
- Taught over 400 Golf & Tacos Ladies Group Classes
- Todd co-founded the Golfer’s toolbox – the Swinkey
- He’s a huge ski and hockey lover and would rather do that than practice golf!
- He doesn’t care how good you are at golf, he cares how hard you try to get better.
Adult Golf Lessons
Whether you aspire to be the next player on tour or just want to break 80, Todd Halpen Golf has the ability to improve your swing it so that it works better for you.
Junior Golf Lessons
Junior lessons are about having fun and being safe, while introducing young golfers to the game. Starting at age four, children can learn golf fundamentals and movement skills.